February 1, 2021
- SAME Day Results (Insurance Not Accepted) – $249. You may submit a receipt to your insurance company to seek reimbursement. We cannot guarantee that you will be reimbursed, and all fees/expenses are the responsibility of the patient.
- NEXT Day Results (Insurance Not Accepted) – $199. You may submit a receipt to your insurance company to seek reimbursement. We cannot guarantee that you will be reimbursed, and all fees/expenses are the responsibility of the patient.
- 2-3 DAY RESULTS (Insurance REQUIRED) – a $49.00 non-refundable administrative fee for each Standard RT-PCR Test. This administrative fee is not covered by your insurance.
- If you are uninsured, you must select the SAME Day or Next Day Testing Option. Insurance is required for the 2-3 Day Result option.
- Aside from this fee, most people should not face costs for the COVID-19 test. Starting on March 18 and lasting for the duration of the public health emergency, all forms of public and private insurance, including self-funded plans, must now cover FDA-approved COVID-19 tests and costs associated with diagnostic testing with no cost-sharing, as long as the test is deemed medically appropriate by an attending health care provider. This includes high-deductible health plans and grandfathered plans, but does not apply to short-term, limited duration plans. As outlined by CMS in a series of FAQs, there is no limit on the number of COVID-19 tests that an insurer or plan is required to cover for an individual, as long as each test is deemed medically appropriate and the individual has signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or has had known or suspected recent exposure to COVID-19
- The diagnostics lab that we’ve partnered with performs the processing of the sample we collect and is responsible for all associated billing to your insurance company. The processing lab will never send you a bill.