February 6, 2021
The sample is collected by Nasal Swab.
The is a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) test that detects the genetic information of the virus. That’s only possible if the virus is there and someone is actively infected.
The COVID-19 PCR Test is a sensitive molecular test that targets the detection of three SARS- CoV 2 genes and provides information as to those patients that are currently infectious. PCR test results give a good indication of who is infected. This is information that can break the transmission chain of the virus.
- Gold Standard for detection of viruses
- Specifically designed for the detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Same day, Next Day, or 2-3 Days result reporting available
- Industry Leading sensitivity and detection
- Lowest Limit of Detection (LOD)
- Comprehensive Viral, Bacterial, and ABR panel available for symptomatic patients.